Sunday 8 July 2007

The End of Firsts

Ending my first week in Toledo by starting with my firsts.

Sunset at Devil's Lake
First tubing experience with my cousin who is actually old enough to be my aunt.
Probably the end of tubing for my cousin whose age shall not be discussed further.


Bachelor apartment
First time to move into a flat that has no cleaner or maid.
The end of a you-know-what-type-of-hair free apartment.


Red eyed Indian
First time I've taken pictures of fireworks, no, digital cameras do not take pictures of fireworks, they only pretend to do so.
The end of my only working holiday in USA.


Lining up
First time seeing black and white Toledoans mix.
The end of my prejudice.


We need girls
First time meeting Mary Jane.
Last time meeting Mary Jane.


Pre lemon-pesto chicken spaghetti
First time to cook dinner.
Last time to end up not eating the dinner I cooked.








...just kidding : )
Lemon-pesto chicken Spaghetti
First time I've blogged in this format.
Last time I'm going to sit in front of the computer for 2 hours figuring out things to fit this format... correction, 5 hours.

1 comment:

chicago said...

Your bachelor pad is cool ! A girl magnet for sure.