Friday 6 July 2007

After much consideration...

Coming up for a bit of light

I finally got my first every blog site up and running. I have always been skeptical about running a blog site because it's not easy to keep things consistent and going all the time. But I'm finding I have this memory problem which my sister could easily point out (probably cause I got hit by a baseball bat when I was young) and I can't really recall events like 5 minutes after it happened. So I figured, hey it's a good way to write things that interests me and record them in some form (I tried diary and speaking of which, where did I put my diary?).

So here's a picture I took at a restaurant called Tangos (they served Mexican food that was average) at The Docks in downtown Toledo, Ohio (not Spain as you would've originally thought). And it was interesting because this is actually a shadow of a 3m tall tree and it's leaves were casting their shadow through this white umbrella that had a canvas-like quality. I just loved the way the green color was making it's way through this thick white umbrella surface.

Oh and by the way, you know how younger brothers always get second handed clothes, socks and shoes, underwears and what not. Well, guess what I got this time from my brother? His x girlfriend.
You know she's all used and explored by my brother, so I didn't really like her at the first place, I could smell my brother's stench when I was fooling about with her.
But now, my stench is all over her : )
I love you Nikon D40.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey James, blogging is not an easy task, good job on having the initiative to start one though. hmm..'fooling bout with her', not too gentlemen a phrase ay..

Juanjaime said...

Mas you really sound like a mum encouraging a kid.

chicago said...

I first thought the leaves were from a Japanese print / textile until I read about how it came to be. Nice.
Even the Ohio version of Toledo has interesting thing to offer.

Josekin said...

How dare you...

Juanjaime said...

Re chicago: One starts looking for interesting things when one has to wait for busy businesswoman talking on the phone non-stop outside a restaurant : )

Re josekin: She's mine, ALL mine.

chaubella said...

dude, you are SO dead

viviyanlo said...

Ah ha. Bro, at last!
You know what your problem is. Try to be consistent this time, and I hope this blog is going to last for long... =P
When will you be free to share your experience with me and when will you be back? miss..*
Btw, I love the photo! A cool shot!