Saturday 21 February 2009

Can't wait

I can't wait to graduate and get a job.

I can't wait to do something really meaningful in life and get paid for that.

I can't wait to be touched by all the beauties in life and work with them in my future job.

I can't wait to combine different perceptions of what art is all about and present it to whom art is all about. The people.

I have a burst of energy waiting to be released to good use (I hope) and I just can't sit still on my chair thinking about how one can touch another's life through history, art and architecture.

But most of all... I can't wait to be over and done with essays and presentation in the horrible month called March.

I digress too much.

I can't wait for my next digression.

2 comments:

chaubella said...

Re: I can't wait to graduate and get a job.

you have the rest of your life to work. now is the time to enjoy your [play]time in school.

btw, when is your graduation?

Juanjaime said...

Well.. I enjoy school, but not writing Essays!!!!

2011