Sunday 20 June 2010

The Book of Eli

I have always thought Christians to be naive but have a sense of happiness, purpose and wholesomeness that is deep within and is radiated from within their soul.

Their naiveness comes from giving all glory to their God. Referencing all purpose of human lives, all origins of beauty to an artificially constructed figure/wisdom.
Can we not appreciate the beauties of the earth in their own right? Why must we explain the unattainable, the unexplainable? Are we incapable of being amazed by mystery for mysteries sake?

Admittedly, I am jealous of those who have attained their enlightenment. There is an air of resolution, of satisfactory and harmony with their surrounding that makes living for them such a joyous experience. I feel that my soul still has a gap of enlightenment waiting to be attained.

Whatever the future may bring. A few things stays true:
In order to be Buddha, one must be human.
In order to learn the teachings of the Bible, one must be humble and unbiased.
It is the harmony of my space and the space around me that I am concerned with.

I hope that one day, a voice will speak to me as clearly as I am speaking to you now, 'you have found peace and you may rest now'.

Gosh, I miss my brother, whereever he may be, may he find peace and happiness that I have yet to find.

Gosh, I miss him...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKfZrbS79To

No comments: