Saturday 15 May 2010

The Lovely Bones

How do you remember death?
It's cliche, but perhaps the best way is to really stay alive.
We are all transitory, 14 years old, 22 years old, 87. Is the difference that great in this vast cosmology of causation and relationship?

There is perhaps nothing greater than this. The pursuit for happiness and a meaningful life.

Pursuit-ing is what defines human life. Ask not what the end product is. It is always death and beyond. Being alive is forever a process, there are no products. The continuity of process is the product, so perhaps history is the only product and history is defining death by the living. Again, there are no products.

One of the best movies I have seen in the year 2010. Peter Jackson really does magical stuff. It's time to start reading the book.

P.S. It did remind me of the curious incidents immediately following my brothers death. 2 birds and a bat flew out of my parents room on different days. And the orchid blooms in my mum's little balcony garden was exceptionally rich and beautiful.

PP.S. The female actress of Sussie Salmon Saoirse Ronan looks so much like Gladys Chiu from HKU!!

PPP.S. I have never seen anyone cry more beautiful than her. No, I'm not talking about Gladys.

No comments: